Powered By Blogger

Share

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

21 to go.

When I was a little boy, I liked to jump off the stoop by my apartment. Every time I got up to the fourth step (third was easy), I would fall at the end of my jump and skin a knee, or sprain an ankle. My mother would bandage me and say these words "If you always get hurt, don't jump". As a typical 10 year old would do, I would say "OK mom" and then jump the next day for the cycle of my stupidity to begin again. With 21 days to go until the mid term election, I am thinking about my frivolous and unfathomable actions. Today a poll was released saying that Americans feel worse about the Republican party and its actions and ideas than that of the President. I feel as if the entire nation is jumping off a stoop, skinning our knees and ridiculously doing it again. Where are you Americans for reason and truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment