Powered By Blogger

Share

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yes Sarah, Yes!!

I am sleeping. What a wonderful dream I am having. You know, that Sarah Palin really is hot. That twinkle in her eye, that smile, that sexy look? I can see why she is on every cover of every magazine. She really does turn me on. Oh Lord, Sarah, I can't believe you can do that, wow, yes, yes, Yes Sarah Yes......oh crap, I woke up. Why is it that every time you are having a wonderful and erotic dream this happens. Damn, I am too excited to sleep now. I think I will turn on the TV. Oh my, there she is. My dream girl..Sarah. What's this? She's speaking. What is she saying? Death Panels....huh, tea party...what?....fight for lost freedoms.....I can see Russia from my house......hockey moms...blah blah blah, gee wiz. What an idiot. How stupid can one person be? What was John McCain thinking? What a friggin turnoff. Darn it.....I am going back to sleep. YES Sarah YES!!!! Where are you Americans for truth?

2 comments:

  1. SARAH PALIN'S THOUGHTS AS SHE IS GIVING A SPEECH: Hey look at me, I am great mom, look see I have a handicapped child. Isn't he cute? Its really hard being a mom. You should feel bad for me and by feel bad for me I mean vote for me. Please disregard any other less important shortcomings I may have. I mean, if I can campaign for the presidency and still have time to be a great wife and mom that really says something. Look how precious my boy is? Wait call an aide I can't see the teleprompter while holding my baby.

    ReplyDelete