Powered By Blogger

Share

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus

I never much cared for the circus. I was intimidated by the big tent, the smelly animals and the clown faces. Still, the circus remains an annual event when it comes to town each year thrilling children and adults alike. I can tolerate it and even enjoy the faces of kids who are entertained and who will cherish the great memories of the circus. That is, once a year. Unfortunately, I am being bombarded with a circus act of epic proportions....the Republican candidates for President. Their act gives Barnum and Bailey a run for their money...and its free. I could expand upon this, but there is no need. Where are you Americans for reason and truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment