Powered By Blogger

Share

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's Getting Tougher

These days it is getting tougher and tougher to be a blogger. Particularly when you are an unknown and minimally read one. I try to hit on the right issues, consistent with my theme of reason and truth but it is getting tougher. Why, because there is so much out there that is unreasonable and untruthful that our mainstream media seems to propel forward. Trump now challenging the President's school record, Fox criticizing the President for not making an Easter proclamation {nor did Bush or Reagan}, Republicans abandoning their ideas because they have been embraced by the enemy, birthers co-opting sanity, governors giving up money to build rail systems, gas prices being blamed on reduced drilling in the gulf, and on and on and on. One can lose heart and lose momentum. One can be discouraged and I am. It is tough, but not impossible. I will find the strength to do my part to expose idiocy for what it is. Please join me. Where are you Americans for reason and truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment