Powered By Blogger

Share

Bookmark and Share

Monday, December 20, 2010

Cold War Revisited

As of this blog, I feel skeptical that the 67 needed Senators for passage of a treaty will be rounded up. Reducing our stockpile of weapons of mass destruction as well as Russia's just ain't in the hearts of the partisan hatemongers in the Senate. All because the Republican leader is such a complete, unadulterated schmuck. He and others in his party are bringing up cold war issues and disapproving on the grounds of decades past. I know, in their hearts, they support this treaty. It is just a manufactured fear tactic to simply continue with their efforts to embarrass the President. Mitch McConnell has become the personal whipping boy for my blog, but in my life, following politics, I don't remember a more partisan, vindictive and mean spirited man than he. Merry Christmas Senator McConnell. You aren't even worth my time. Where are you Americans for reason and truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment