Powered By Blogger

Share

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

I am not much of a believer in these manufactured Hallmark Holidays. I know my son loves me and do not need one specific day to remind me of that. Instead of thinking about what children are doing for their fathers today, I am thinking about what more we can do for our sons and daughters....We can end the two wars we are fighting, we can figure out how to diminish the vindictive and vitriolic politics in our nation. We can reduce our dependence on oil can commit to real education reform and stop the greed and obsession with money on the part of our investment and banking community. We can show real respect for our environment by passing real reform and we can tell these moronic tea party activists that they need to read the Constitution. We must do these things for our sons and daughters and simply say thanks to our dads. There is too much else to do. Where are you Americans for Reason and Truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment