Powered By Blogger

Share

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dedication

Yesterday I said good-bye to the class of 2010. It was a very emotional experience and I dedicate this blog to them. I write to express my thoughts and opinions about the important issues of our time. As their teacher I tried to impress upon them the importance of becoming engaged in current events and in the processes of our government. I hope I have inspired them in some way to do so. This blog is therefore a simple encouragement for them to make every effort to become informed and to follow the issues. They are the Americans for Reason and Truth. Love you guys.

1 comment:

  1. You are the best teacher I have had throughout my high school experience and your teachings and lessons will not be forgotten. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete