Powered By Blogger

Share

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Learning Disability

When I tell a student something several times and there is still a look of confusion on his or her face, I know there is a problem. Being a sensitive and caring educator, I work to find alternate ways of reaching the student in the hopes that my effort to get through are ultimately successful. I seek out the advice of other teachers or other educational professionals and do whatever I can to address the learning challenges of the student. The Speaker of the House, John Boehner and his cohort in the Senate, Mitch McConnell remind me of this aforementioned student. No matter how many times they read the polls, or look at the election results, or hear their constitutents, they continue to deny reality and hang on to a lost cause, an unsupported notion and blame others for their apparent inability to learn. Remediation of an aggressive sort is needed and needed soon. Where are you Americans for reason and truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment