Powered By Blogger

Share

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Romney Position(s) on the Auto Bailout

If I were inside Mitt Romney's head this is what I would hear:

My father was in the auto business and Michigan and auto workers were a big part my life but these arrogant stupid people are asking for astronomical wages and benefits and need to be put in their place. Their companies should have been allowed to go bankrupt. No tax dollars should have bailed them out it is just arrogant Obama crony capitalism, but now I am in Michigan and the governor supports the bailout and is endorsing my candidacy and people are back at work and the auto businesses are beginning to thrive and people are getting angry at me so I guess the real truth is that the President actually listened to me and followed through with an idea that was mine all along and too bad he didnt listen to me earlier because I am the smartest money man around and people in Michigan will remember my father and thank me for supporting the automobile industry. Where are you Americans for reason and truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment