Powered By Blogger

Share

Bookmark and Share

Monday, June 13, 2011

Nausea

Although the tone of my blog and the reality of my votes tend to move leftward, I am indeed an objective citizen who always listens and am sometimes swayed by the more centrist perspective. I listen to all sides before making an informed judgement. In that spirit, I followed the blog of this evening's Republican debate. At 8:44 after hypocrisy, misstatements of fact, self aggrandisement, denial of reality and unwarranted, inaccurate and relentless criticism of Obama, waves of nausea came over me. This is the best the other side has? Shameful, scary and sickening. Be careful Mr. President, one of these jackasses could just slip passed you and make us all sick. Where are you Americans for reason and truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment