Powered By Blogger

Share

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Not a Close Call

I am far from a genius. I am no better than you. I do, however, understand our Constitution. I taught it, I went to school to learn about it up through and including graduate courses and I keep a copy of it at my disposal at all times. It is not a close call regarding trump's continuous violation of his oath to defend it. No matter what your political party affiliation is, take a breath, be honest, pretend it was Obama if you are a Republican, and clear your mind of spin. trump has refused to execute existing law. He has obstructed Congressional authority for spending. He has held aid back from an ally for political gain. He is colluding with jurors at a possible trial. He has set policy for personal financial gain. He has instructed people to defy subpoenas and he has obstructed an investigation into an enemy attack on our democracy. Not a close call. Where are you Americans for reason and truth? Impeach.org for a rally near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment