Powered By Blogger

Share

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dedication

Today I dedicate my post to the eleven remarkable students that have just completed their Advanced Placement, Government and Politics course. It has been my utmost pleasure to teach them, encourage them and guide them throughout the myriad challenges that are faced in understanding our Government and our Politics as a nation. My goal for them, during the course has only been to help them find accurate information on the most important issues of our time so that they can make intelligent and reasoned decisions as voters and citizens. I am confident that they will do just that. Great job kids. Thanks and always remember that We are the People. Where are you Americans for reason and truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment