Powered By Blogger

Share

Bookmark and Share

Monday, August 22, 2011

CNBC

I do whatever I can to invest wisely. I teach Economics so I try very hard to remain up to date on the latest theories and trends in the discipline. I am also a student of politics and follow our political scene with more aggressiveness and interest than the average American. Currently, the blame game continues and the attempts at causing the failure of a Presidency persist. The President finds himself mired in a crisis only partly of his making and the games continue. CNBC is a fairly credible purveyor of the economic scene but for weeks, the talking heads come on and blame Washington DC for the crisis at the same time as begging for policies that favor business. Every day they scream about Jobs, Jobs, Jobs and point fingers. I haven't heard one of these experts ever offer any solution to the problem. Just a series of obvious platitudes with no depth. The reason is, they just don't know. I wish they would shut up. Where are you Americans for reason and truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment